- Develops effective relationships with stakeholders to understand business requirements, to forecast demand, and to discuss contracts.
- Supports Category Management Leadership team to provide insight into the sub-function activities.
- Develops and executes sourcing activities contributing to the Asset/Project Supply Sourcing Plan.
- Plans and executes portfolio of sourcing projects enabling category strategies and manage on-time delivery minimising disruption to the business operations.
- Executes activities that contribute to the Local Procurement Plan.
- Develops, publishes and manages tenders and their commercial evaluation in line with sourcing projects.
- Coordinates the technical and any other non-commercial evaluation of tenders prior to vendor negotiation.
- Conducts and leads negotiations with suppliers post tender evaluation.
- Creates, manages and monitors contracts.
- Performs contract variations in line with business requirements.
- Develops cost optimization strategies that deliver cost savings.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Technology Procurement (Specifically within Hardware and Software services)
- Prior category management experience
- Prior contract negotiation experience
To apply, please click on the link below: